CarAutoCovers.com takes its responsibilities and obligations to protect the personal information of its customers very seriously. Comprehensive security measures have been carefully implemented and subjected to rigorous independent testing in order to provide a safe and secure shopping environment for its customers.
Every time CarAutoCovers.com collects your personal information (such as your delivery / billing address, contact details and so on), a secure connection via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology is established with your web browser to ensure that your details are encrypted and securely communicated to us, safe from prying eyes or malicious threats.
Comprehensive security measures and access controls are in place to protect customer information collected and stored on our servers and systems, and ensure that these details are only accessible by authorised personnel for authorised reasons.
These security measures are routinely tested and validated by independent security companies in order to provide the highest levels of security to protect customer information.
The Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA) is a United States federal law enacted in 1975 as an amendment to the Truth in Lending Act (codified at 15 U.S.C. § 1601 et seq.). Its purpose is to protect consumers from unfair billing practices and to provide a mechanism for addressing billing errors in "open end" credit accounts, such as credit card or charge card accounts. For example:
- Charges not actually made by the consumer
- Charges in the wrong amount
- Charges for goods or services not received by the consumer
- Charges for goods not delivered as agreed
- Charges for goods that were damaged on delivery
- Failures to properly reflect payments or credits to an account
- Calculation errors
- Charges that the consumer wants clarified or requests proof of
- Statements mailed to the wrong address
- Significantly not as described product/goods
If someone uses your Credit Card without your authorization, please contact your credit card issuer company.
Toll Free Number: 1-800-288-5844